Thursday, September 5, 2013

SCBWI Published my Article!

Check out page 10 of the just-released Fall 2013 Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators SCBWI Kite Tails!

My moment with Henry Winkler (the Fonz!) has been immortalized - as well as my experience at the conference. 
You will also see my friends and fellow illustrators, Linda Silvestri and Heather Soodak and a few peak scenes from the 2013 summer SCBWI conference.

Read it here: http://www.scbwi.org/Resources/Documents/KT_Fall13.pdf

Here are even more of my favorite photos from the SCBWI Conference:

Henry Winkler and Laura Hoffman, August 2013  SCBWI Conference






Scenes from the Black & White Ball:





Rejection Letters
Rejection Letters
Black and White Ball Antics
Katy Betz looking awesome as a Zebra
Eliza Wheeler, Heather Soodak, Katy Betz, Linda Silvestri and Laura Hoffman, Illustrators.

No comments:

Post a Comment